Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The casino including slot machines will be cleaned extensively and frequently throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the property.
- Guests under 21 are allowed in the Lodge and restaurants. No guests under 21 are allowed on the casino floor.
- All slot machines are now on and available to play. We ask that our guests be courteous to each other and abide by social distancing guidelines.
- Blackjack tables will be open Wednesdays through Sundays from 4pm to midnight!
- The Craps table will be open Fridays through Sundays from 4pm to midnight.
- Dine-in service at Feast of the Rock and Hunters Club is available. Reservations are strongly encouraged at Hunters Club. Take out will be available from both restaurants.
- The Lodge is open for guests. The pool with a 129-foot water slide, hot tub, small kids’ splash area and guest laundry are temporarily closed.
- The fitness room and arcade are now open for guests.
- Guests will be able to order drinks at the Tatanka Bar and the Prairie Bar.
- Guests are no longer required to wear masks inside Prairie Knights Casino.
- Our bus program is suspended until further notice.
Expected social distancing guidelines will be posted for guests to follow, including:
- Not Feeling Well? If you have a cough or fever, you should NOT enter this facility.
- Practice Social Distancing. Always stay at least 6 feet apart from anyone outside of your group.
- Wash your hands often. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Limit Unnecessary Contact. Refrain from touch others. This includes hugging and shaking hands.
- Sanitize. Guest may request slot staff to sanitize their machine before they play or request a sanitize wipe to do it themselves.
New offers are ready for you now that we have resumed operation of the casino. We will share the most up-to-date information on Facebook, via email and at right here on the website.
The restart date of our bus program is still being determined. We will share the most up-to-date information on Facebook, via email and right here on the website.
We have been doing our best to reschedule all postponed concerts and shows. Anyone holding tickets to a postponed performance can keep them for the rescheduled date. If you cannot attend the new date and purchased tickets via credit card, please call E-TIX at 1-800-514-3849 for a full refund. If you purchased your tickets with cash from the Prairie Knights Box Office, your refund can only be made at the Prairie Knights Box Office.