Would you like to earn top pay rates in the community?
Could you use more vacation time?
How about healthcare insurance at low rates for single and family coverage?
In addition to competitive pay rates, employees also enjoy:
- 25 Paid Time Off (PTO) days the first year (30 PTO days after two  years)
- 401(k) plan with 100% match up to 6% of compensation
- Comprehensive insurance program including: health, dental, prescription drug & vision care, life insurance
- This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
- On-the-job training
- Free meals
- Employee activities and special events
- Gas discounts
Certain positions require a Key Gaming License. You are not eligible for a Key Gaming License if you have ever been convicted of a state, federal or Tribal felony. Select these positions only if you are eligible.
All other positions require a Non-Gaming License.
You may be eligible for a Non-Gaming License even if you have been convicted of a state, federal, or Tribal felony under the following conditions:
- Your felony conviction is over five (5) years old.
- Enrolled Tribal members can apply for a waiver for the remaining four (4) year requirement if:
- The applicant has not been convicted of misdemeanors involving theft, gambling, fraud or has been released from incarceration from such conviction within the past year.
- One (1) year has passed from the completion of sentence including probation.
Please call the Tribal Gaming Office at 701.854.3830 if you have questions on these license requirements.